Fairview Health Services Housekeeper in Eagan, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Stonehaven Senior Living is a brand new Senior Living Community which is bound to be Eagan's premier senior living community! With a variety of senior living options including independent living, assisted living, and memory care, our residents’ comfort is our top priority. Our team is compassionate, experienced and believes in Ebenezer’s mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Housekeeper is responsible for providing a clean, safe and pleasant environment for residents, staff and visitors. This is a part time (40 hours per pay period) day opportunity.
Cleans resident and common areas of community as assigned
Maintains cleaning equipment and supplies
Assists residents with laundry as requested
Ensures timely and efficient turnover of apartments
Promotes a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors
Ability to work independently, show attention to detail, multi-task and maintain confidentiality
Previous experience, especially in a similar environment preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-23761
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Stonehaven Senior Living
Hours per 2 weeks 40
Department Environmental Svcs