Fairview Health Services Service Center Analyst Associate in Twin Cities, Minnesota
JobTitle Service Center Analyst Associate
Specialty IT Professionals
Location Fairview offices at 323 Stinson
Department Service Desk
Hours per 2 weeks 80
Date Posted 06/11/2018
Job Number 18-73137
The Service Desk Associate provides assistance with first level support to all IT users throughout the Fairview system. Support includes receiving and logging calls, answering end-user questions, assisting or educating end-users on computer-related functions, trouble-shooting and repairing problems remotely, and escalating as required to second level support or management. The IT systems covered includes specific applications, network access or connectivity, and client hardware and software. The associate routinely monitors network systems, executes standard IT service requests, and performs other IT related tasks as assigned.
Assist customers with support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Perform call processing, incident management, service request management, and escalation of higher level incidents and problems to other IT functional teams.
· Readily project a sense of urgency - be ready to escalate to Level 2 and Level 3 support.
· Respond to queries over the phone.
· Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the service desk portal.
· Document, track and monitor requests/problems and actions per defined processes, ensuring timely resolution and end-user satisfaction. Support audit activities by providing policies, processes, and data/records.
· Walk customer through basic problem solving process in a professional manner, providing assistance through each step and ensuring the problem gets resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
· Run diagnostics to resolve problems using the service desk recommended knowledge documentation.
· Follow-up with client to ensure problem has been resolved and client is satisfied with the solution and service provided.
· Document reoccurring issues and voice concern to service desk analyst and leaders to reduce potential future calls on similar issues.
· Gather the information needed to resolve customer issues and provide verbal and remote instruction/assistance to customers, including status updates as needed.
· Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends when required
· Technical certificate or 2 years of business experience
· Previous customer service experience
· Strong customer service
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong prioritization and problem-solving
· Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to act with a sense of urgency while maintaining composure and professionalism during potentially emotional critical situations
· Previous customer service experience
· Associates degree or equivalent work experience with focus on Information Technology/Systems related technical field
· One year of working in an enterprise (10,000+ users) or healthcare environment
· Knowledge of IP phones
· Familiar with IT ticketing system such as Service Now
· Knowledge of supporting iOS and Android
· ITIL Foundations certification
About Fairview Health Services
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 11 hospitalsincluding an academic medical center and long-term care hospitalserving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairviews 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.